Frequently Asked Questions
Option Drops is a Trading Community focused on building consistency in the market through price action trading. We also have a strong emphasis on technical analysis along with fundamentals. Making it the perfect combination.
If you’re looking for a quick fix or a signal-following approach, Option Drops may not be the right fit for you. Our community is focused on education and empowering traders to develop their own independent strategies. If you’re willing to invest time and effort into learning and engaging with the group, we’re confident that you’ll find value and achieve success.
The chatroom is hosted on Discord, if you are unfamiliar with the service, it is very similar to Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc. Discord has many more integrations which makes it easier to add and expand the chat!
As long as you have a mobile connection and there are no outages from Discord you will be able to access the room until your membership expires!
Please note that while membership to the community is open to traders globally, certain content and resources may be restricted to traders based in the United States due to regulatory limitations. If you have any doubts about your broker’s restrictions, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
For Discord Sign-Ups Before April 2023:
- If you signed up via Discord before April 2023, here’s how you can update your billing information:
- PayPal: Please use this link or visit https://upgrade.chat/profile. Click the gear icon, and then select ‘Manage’ for PayPal.
- Stripe: For updating Stripe information, please follow the instructions for Whop as mentioned above.
For Discord Sign-Ups After April 2023:
If you recently subscribed and do not have access to the chat room, it is likely you did not create an account on Whop when signing up. To gain access, please head over to Whop.com, press sign in which can be located in the top right corner, then login through discord when prompted. Once your discord is connected, you will see your perks or benefits on your dashboard, hit the discord icon and you will be granted access.
Another scenario in which you may lose access is if you have an outstanding invoice. If your payment method fails, you will automatically lose access to the service. Please feel free to resubscribe here.
For Subscriptions Managed Through PayPal (Before April 2023):
- If you are paying through PayPal (especially if you joined before April 2023), to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
For Subscriptions Purchased After April 2023
- As of April 9, 2023, if you are paying through Stripe/PayPal, you can manage your subscription through Whop.
Need Additional Help?
- If you require further assistance with cancelling your subscription, please watch the instructional video available here.
- Contact Live Support or Email Us:
- For direct assistance, you can contact our live support team (bottom right-hand corner) or send us an email detailing your issue. Our team will be ready to assist you with any queries or help you might need during the cancellation process.
If you recently joined and are looking to get started with Text Alerts, watch this video here!
You need to head over to Whop and fill out the Google Form. Once this is completed follow the steps sent to your email!
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our team via Live support in the corner, or fill out the contact form below.